4 Alpine Terrace
T R A N Q U I L P O O L S I D E L I V I N G
4 Alpine Terrace, San Anselmo
This classic mid-century ranch home evokes iconic Palm Spring's retreat living with an open air indoor-outdoor poolside setting and sweeping panoramic southwest views of Mount Tamalpais, the Seminary, Richmond-San Rafael Bridge, and the Bay. Come home to casual comfort - swim laps in the pool, lounge on the wine terrace with friends, take in the changing picturesque views. With a relaxed retro-vibe, this serene property sits on an oversized lot (.085 acre) on a quiet cul-de-sac street above downtown San Anselmo.
4 Alpine Terrace opens to bright-and-spacious living and dining rooms that unfold to a sparkling turquoise pool, expansive patio-decks with modern cable-railings, an outdoor view-bar with stool seating, and a swank pool house. The dreamy pool house features a modern fireplace, full bath with luxe new fixtures, and wet bar. Within the main house, a large galley-style kitchen makes way for easy everyday living and entertaining. The bed-bath corridor is flanked by southwest facing views from every bedroom. The private master suite offers an en suite bath, and down the hall you will find two generously sized bedrooms and a full bath that complete the corridor. An attached three-car carport and a long private driveway offer added off-street parking. A feeling of calm pervades this property and makes way for leisurely and relaxed living.
4 Alpine Terrace is located in the charming town of San Anselmo, a sought-after, upscale family-friendly community that offers award-winning public schools, good commute times to San Francisco, and a lovely downtown area. Historic downtown is filled with quaint boutiques, hip eateries, antique shops, parks, and bustling businesses.
With nods to the 1950s era, this home offers a prime location, a large sized lot, and easy modern ranch style living. Additionally, there is upside potential for an upscale ranch-revamp. For those digging the popular retro 1950s look, this home has mid-century mojo. Either way, it's easy living in one of Marin's best towns.
Be the first to view this property in person.
Summary of Features
- Mid-Century Ranch Style Home, Built in 1955
- Spectacular Views of Mt Tamalpais, the Seminary, Richmond-San Rafael Bridge, and the Evening City-Light Skyscape
- Bright Spacious Interior w/Sweeping Views From Every Room
- Private, Serene Setting
- Resort-Like Patio-Deck w/Pool, View-Bar w/Stool Seating, Swank Pool House Cabana
- Modern Cable-Rails Around Patio/Deck
- Newly Remodeled Pool House w/Fireplace, Wet Bar, Luxe Full Bath w/Skylight
- Newly Reconstructed Pool (New Plaster, Plumbing, Pump, Filtration System, and Automatic Pool Cover)
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths
- 1,960 Sq. Ft. Living Space (As Per Draftsperson)
- 0.85 Acre Lot (As Per Tax Records)
- Large Galley-Style Kitchen, Laundry
- Landscaped Gardens w/Automatic Drip Irrigation System
- Attached 3-Car Carport w/Storage Shed
- Long Private Driveway w/Added Off-Street Parking
- Located On Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Warm Mediterranean Micro-Climate (North of Summer Fog Belt)
- Situated Just Minutes From 101 Commute Corridor to the East, Minutes From Lakes and Western Marin Open Space
- Award-Winning Ross Valley School District, As Well As Many Excellent Local Private Schools
- Near Charming Downtown San Anselmo And Fairfax With Boutique Shopping And Fine Dining
What we like: Local Area Highlights
> Joining friends at Marinitas in downtown San Anselmo for fresh margaritas and tacos
> Taking the ferry from Larkspur Landing into San Francisco for an afternoon of fun
> Hiking Nearby Phoenix and Bon Tempe Lakes
> Picking up Comfort's Chinese chicken salad for an al fresco luncheon on the terrace
Property specialist and listing agent, Angelo Cosentino of Compass, is at the ready to help you find the right fit for your lifestyle and needs. Call (415) 298-9171 from 7am to 7pm, any day of the week.
For advice and tips on preparing your property for sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.angelocosentino.com
Great weather, access to hiking and biking trails, good schools, and a strong, vibrant downtown make San Anselmo a desirable destination for Marin County homebuyers looking to live a little off the beaten track. The neighborhood surrounding the San Francisco Theological Seminary is a quiet, leafy enclave of large, older houses with well-tended yards. Heading up Butterfield Road will take you to the rolling hills above San Anselmo and sweeping views of the open spaces, grasslands, and oak trees of northern Marin County. Downtown, locals get their fill of delicious food at MH Bread and Butter or Cucina and and shop for clothing, gifts and accessories in many of the downtown boutiques. San Anselmo is a town made for strolling. Small shops and many restaurants line the main street, which backs onto the active San Anselmo Creek.